Nani’s second production, HIT created a decent buzz before its release. The film made its way to the theaters yesterday and got some decent reviews all over.
The collections are out and the film has made close to 1.4 crores share on day one in both the Telugu states. The weekend collections will be a huge key for the makers.
The pre-release business of the film has been locked at 5 crores and with no big films, we need to see how the film does in the coming days. Vishwak Sen played the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raja Varu Rani Garu hero Kiran Abbavaram’s new film launched
- Revealed – Reason for Puri Jagan’s next getting delayed
- Happy Days Tyson Rahul launches his next
- Bigg Boss 4 – After Avinash, this contestant cries foul on makers
- Raghavendra Rao’s role revealed from his debut film
- Viral – Pawan Kalyan’s emotional bond with his kids