Nani’s second production, HIT created a decent buzz before its release. The film made its way to the theaters yesterday and got some decent reviews all over.
The collections are out and the film has made close to 1.4 crores share on day one in both the Telugu states. The weekend collections will be a huge key for the makers.
The pre-release business of the film has been locked at 5 crores and with no big films, we need to see how the film does in the coming days. Vishwak Sen played the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19