Nani’s second production, HIT created a decent buzz before its release. The film made its way to the theaters yesterday and got some decent reviews all over.
The collections are out and the film has made close to 1.4 crores share on day one in both the Telugu states. The weekend collections will be a huge key for the makers.
The pre-release business of the film has been locked at 5 crores and with no big films, we need to see how the film does in the coming days. Vishwak Sen played the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to work on to movies simultaneously?
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19