Nani’s second production, HIT created a decent buzz before its release. The film made its way to the theaters yesterday and got some decent reviews all over.
The collections are out and the film has made close to 1.4 crores share on day one in both the Telugu states. The weekend collections will be a huge key for the makers.
The pre-release business of the film has been locked at 5 crores and with no big films, we need to see how the film does in the coming days. Vishwak Sen played the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Even before her debut, this heroine making waves
- Star choreographer’s own way to create awareness for COVID 19
- Lockdown- Yesteryear heroine comes up with an interesting concept
- Bollywood superstar’s worst phase to continue
- After NTR, Balayayya rejecting Thalaivi, makers take a key decision?
- Can AVPL continue to dominate Sarilleru