HIT, hero Nani’s latest presentation, has emerged a box-office winner within the first weekend itself. This Vishwak Sen and Ruhani Sharma-starrer, which released on Friday to decent reviews and a positive word of mouth, has collected over Rs 4.50 crore global share in 3 days of its release.
While HIT collected a theatrical share of Rs 3.55 crore in the Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions, it pocketed another Rs 1 crore share in the Rest of India and overseas markets. The film has already broken even for its buyers and the profit margin depends on the film’s performance this week.
Below are HIT’s 3-day worldwide share:
|Nizam||Rs 2.04 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.30 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 0.35 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.17 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.15 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.19 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.26 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.9 Cr|
|Total 3-day AP & TG share||Rs 3.55 Cr|
|Karnataka & ROI||Rs 0.18 Cr|
|Overseas||Rs 0.79 Cr|
|Total 3-day worldwide share||Rs 4.52 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya