NTR is now a global star, much thanks to the stupendous success of RRR. He will be next seen in a movie that Koratala Siva directs. The launch ceremony took place recently in Hyderabad, and many celebrities graced it. This is the second collaboration for the actor-director duo after a successful film like Janatha Garage.
The makers have now announced that Hollywood stunt choreographer Kenny Bates has come on board for the project. A few of his Hollywood projects include Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, Transformers: The Last Knight, Predator, and Pearl Harbour. The stunt master has also worked for Prabhas starrer Sahoo as well. He is said to be choreographing the major action sequences for NTR 30, which are currently in the conceptualization stage.
This is surely a great piece of news for Tarak fans. Janhvi Kapoor is playing the romantic interest of NTR in this movie which will be based on the forgotten coastal lands of India. Yuvasudha Arts, along with NTR Arts, is bankrolling the movie. Anirudh Ravichander is roped in to compose the music.
Renowned Action Producer #KennyBates joins the team of #NTR30 & is choreographing major action sequences 🔥
Conceptualization in progess!@tarak9999 #JanhviKapoor #KoratalaSiva @NANDAMURIKALYAN @anirudhofficial @sabucyril @RathnaveluDop @NTRArtsOfficial pic.twitter.com/ytl01wi3Eo
— Yuvasudha Arts (@YuvasudhaArts) March 25, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
- Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan’s new film springs surprise at the box office
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food