Acclaimed Hollywood filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s popularity among his fans in India needs no introduction. It’s been earlier reported that Nolan is currently filming his latest international espionage action thriller, Tenet.
Tenet’s next schedule will be held in Mumbai. Nolan, the film’s lead actor Robert Pattinson and others have arrived in Mumbai on Saturday. Nolan will start filming several crucial scenes for the next 10 days in South Bombay’s Colaba area, starting from Monday. Senior Bollywood actress Dimple Kapadia will be seen in a special role in Tenet.
Tenet also stars Nolan’s regular Michael Caine, John David Washington and Elizabeth Debicki. The film is slated to release on July 17, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Standing ovation for Team Baahubali at the Royal Albert Hall
- Keerthy Suresh’s efforts for her role in Miss India
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages