Acclaimed Hollywood filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s popularity among his fans in India needs no introduction. It’s been earlier reported that Nolan is currently filming his latest international espionage action thriller, Tenet.
Tenet’s next schedule will be held in Mumbai. Nolan, the film’s lead actor Robert Pattinson and others have arrived in Mumbai on Saturday. Nolan will start filming several crucial scenes for the next 10 days in South Bombay’s Colaba area, starting from Monday. Senior Bollywood actress Dimple Kapadia will be seen in a special role in Tenet.
Tenet also stars Nolan’s regular Michael Caine, John David Washington and Elizabeth Debicki. The film is slated to release on July 17, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Babu demands an apology from Balakrishna
- It’s a Dussehra release for mega hero’s next?
- Chiru clarifies why he skipped Talasani’s charity event
- Film shoots get green signal-To start from this date?
- Warner in Baahubali avatar-Posts a funny question?
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix