Allu Arjun’s upcoming patriotic drama, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, is fast wrapping up its production formalities. The film is slated to hit the screens on May 4 and the audio album will be released on April 22.
Meanwhile, the latest update from the makers reveals that popular Hollywood cinematographer Joseph Labisi has recently shot the superhit Lover Also Fighter Also song from Naa Peru Surya’s audio album in the US. Joseph Labisi had earlier shot Hollywood movies like The Movie Hero and The Reaper and then shot over 40 music videos featuring celebrated pop musicians like Ariana Grande, Enrique Iglesias and Nicki Minaj.
Also, famous Hollywood costume designer Ann Marie Hoang, who designed costumes for leading pop singers like Jennifer Lopez and Nikki Minaj, has designed costumes for the song. Needless to say, NPSNII’s team is quite thrilled to have collaborated with such internationally reputed technicians.
Anu Emmanuel is the leading lady in the film, which is being directed by Vakkantham Vamsi. K Nagababu is presenting the movie, while Sireesha Sridhar and Bunny Vas are producing it jointly under Rama Lakshmi Cine Creations Banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal