Aladdin, Disney’s latest fantasy drama, had a huge release across India yesterday and received a good response from movie lovers. The film was dubbed in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil apart from the straight English version. Venky lent his voice for Will Smith’s Genie character and Varun Tej dubbed for Aladdin’s role in the Telugu version.
On its first day, Aladdin dominated the latest Bollywood releases, India’s Most Wanted and PM Narendra Modi, at the box-office. On Friday, Aladdin collected an India wide nett of Rs 4.25 crore from a gross of Rs 5.06 crore including all the 4 versions. The ongoing summer vacation and the film’s family-friendly content should ensure the growth in collections over the weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay