It is a known fact that Kangana Ranaut will be doing the biopic of late Jayalalitha which is being directed by A L Vijay.
Now, the latest we hear is that Kangana will be seen in four different looks for this film. The makers have roped in makeup expert Jason Collins who has worked on films like Captain Marvel and Blade Runner.
The film will be made in Hindi and Tamil and will also be dubbed in Telugu. The shooting of this film will begin post-Diwali. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film
- Vijay’s Bigil continues to make waves
- Kanchana 3 actress to debut in Bollywood
- Producer finalized for Balakrishna-Boyapati Srinu film
- Vijay Devarakonda lauds KTR’s swift action on a sensitive issue