A-list Hollywood stars Robert Pattinson and Dwayne Johnson are the latest celebrities who tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. While Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, his wife and two daughters tested positive 3 weeks ago, Robert Pattinson has been diagnosed with COVID-19 while he was shooting for The Batman in London.
Soon after Robert Pattinson’s COVID-19 diagnosis, he has been kept under home isolation and The Batman’s shooting has come to a sudden halt. On the other hand, Dwayne Johnson shared a video message on his Instagram Wednesday to reveal that he, his wife Lauren and 2 daughters Jasmine and Tiana have tested positive for COVID-19 and are no longer contagious after a 3-week battle.
Articles that might interest you:
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best