Heroine turned character artist Bhumika Chawla is known for her homely looks and enjoys a good following among family audiences. She was last seen in Balayya’s Ruler in which she did a key role.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz among the film circles is that Bhumika is open for some bold and intense roles too. Buzz is also that she is already hearing some scripts in which her character is designed in a different way compared to her regular roles.
If everything goes well, Bhumika is going to announce her new project after the lockdown is lifted. Will the audience accept this homely beauty doing bold roles? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lack of bankable heroines bothering Tollywood makers
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- NCB summons Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet, Shraddha and Sara
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham