Heroine turned character artist Bhumika Chawla is known for her homely looks and enjoys a good following among family audiences. She was last seen in Balayya’s Ruler in which she did a key role.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz among the film circles is that Bhumika is open for some bold and intense roles too. Buzz is also that she is already hearing some scripts in which her character is designed in a different way compared to her regular roles.
If everything goes well, Bhumika is going to announce her new project after the lockdown is lifted. Will the audience accept this homely beauty doing bold roles? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part