Touted as a historic drama, the film has Prabhas essaying Lord Rama’s role. Meanwhile, the latest news is that homely beauty Keerthy Suresh’s name is under consideration for the Lord Seetha Devi’s role in the film.
T-Series banner will bankroll the project which is expected to be made with a whopping budget of Rs 400 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?