Touted as a historic drama, the film has Prabhas essaying Lord Rama’s role. Meanwhile, the latest news is that homely beauty Keerthy Suresh’s name is under consideration for the Lord Seetha Devi’s role in the film.
T-Series banner will bankroll the project which is expected to be made with a whopping budget of Rs 400 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood