With Aagadu returning astounding first day figures both in India and abroad, the bar seems to be set for Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andarivadele which is releasing on Oct 1st. With no other big movie in sight, and the added advantage of the dasara vacations dawning on the movie, it is only possible that GAV could stand out among one of the top 10 grossers of all time.
Charan has already proved his box office potential with Yevadu, Naayak and Magadheera. It remains to be seen if he can repeat his magic. GAV is directed by ace director Krishna Vamsi, and Kajal Agarwal is the female lead. As reported earlier, the censor formalities could take place on 22nd of this month.
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?