It’s been exactly a month since legendary playback singer SP Balasubrahmanyam has been hospitalised after testing positive for COVID-19. Balu has been on ventilator and ECMO support in the ICU at MGM Healthcare in Chennai.
And here is some good news. SPB’s son and singer-filmmaker SP Charan revealed in a latest video yesterday that his father has been stable for the fourth day in a row and that he is expecting some good news on his father’s health front by Monday. “With the blessings of God and all your prayers and well wishes, there should be some good news by Monday,” Charan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention
- Poonam Pandey decides to end her marriage after physical abuse
- Poll : RCB VS KXIP – Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- Salman Khan’s heroine to romance Adivi Sesh