It was a major fan moment for Mahesh Babu with Megastar Chiranjeevi at Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event tonight. In his speech, Mahesh revealed that Chiru was always the first person to wish him whenever his films became blockbusters. He fondly recollected his meetings with Chiru after Okkadu, Arjun and Pokiri.
It was then that Mahesh expressed his wish to Chiru. “I am hoping to receive the first call when Sarileru Neekevvaru releases on January 11 from you, sir,” Mahesh told Chiru who readily obliged his request by giving a nod. Mahesh thanked Chiru for gracing the event upon his and his team’s request.
Mahesh exuded full confidence in Sarileru Neekevvaru’s success and assured fans a perfect festive experience this Sankranthi. Sarileru Neekevvaru is scheduled for release on January 11.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut