Kollywood stalwart Kamal Haasan had tested positive for Covid-19 soon after his return from the US. The actor had launched his clothing line ‘House of Khaddar’ in Chicago, where he is suspected of have contracted the virus. Kamal developed slight cough upon his return to Chennai earlier this week and his RT-PCR result came out positive.
Kamal was immediately rushed Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre in Chennai, where he is undergoing treatment. Last night, the hospital authorities issued a new bulletin to give an update on Kamal’s health. “Sri Kamal Haasan has been admitted to Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre. He is recovering well. His condition continues to be stable,” the bulletin read.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30