Finally, Ravi Teja is all set to kick-start his next movie. After nearly a couple of years’ gap ever since Bengal Tiger’s release, Ravi Teja’s next film with Race Gurram writer Vikram Siri is going to be launched very soon.
This movie will have its music scored by hotshot Bollywood composer Pritam. Some of Pritam’s hits include the latest blockbuster Dangal, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Barfi and Dhoom series to name a few.
This as-yet-untitled movie will see Raashi Khanna romancing the Mass Maharaja. Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi are jointly producing this movie.
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s grand premiere at AMB Cinemas