Finally, Ravi Teja is all set to kick-start his next movie. After nearly a couple of years’ gap ever since Bengal Tiger’s release, Ravi Teja’s next film with Race Gurram writer Vikram Siri is going to be launched very soon.
This movie will have its music scored by hotshot Bollywood composer Pritam. Some of Pritam’s hits include the latest blockbuster Dangal, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Barfi and Dhoom series to name a few.
This as-yet-untitled movie will see Raashi Khanna romancing the Mass Maharaja. Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi are jointly producing this movie.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote