It’s well known that Super Star Rajinikanth will be joining forces with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss for his 166th project. Leading production house, Lyca Productions, will be bankrolling this film. Touted to be a fantasy drama, the film will go to the floors in March next year.
Now, according to the latest buzz in Kollywood, hotshot young Tamil composer Anirudh Ravichander will be composing the soundtrack for Rajinikanth-Murugadoss’ film. This film will mark Anirudh’s back-to-back collaboration with Rajini, after Petta. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- No takers for RGV’s KRKR sequel
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth