It’s well known that Super Star Rajinikanth will be joining forces with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss for his 166th project. Leading production house, Lyca Productions, will be bankrolling this film. Touted to be a fantasy drama, the film will go to the floors in March next year.
Now, according to the latest buzz in Kollywood, hotshot young Tamil composer Anirudh Ravichander will be composing the soundtrack for Rajinikanth-Murugadoss’ film. This film will mark Anirudh’s back-to-back collaboration with Rajini, after Petta. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Kajal kick-starts preparation for Bharateeyudu 2
- I would have earned unbelievable amount of money had I continued acting: Pawan Kalyan
- Ajith’s Pink remake seals its release date
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan sets a new opening record in Mollywood
- Director reveals a key update on Prabhas20