With an array of blockbuster albums, hotshot young music composer Anirudh Ravichander is currently at the top of his game. However, Anirudh has been stuck into an unfortunate controversy surrounding the beep song, which was allegedly composed by him.
Following the orders for his arrest, the Coimbatore police have been waiting to arrest Anirudh upon his arrival from London following a successful musical concert. Now, Anirudh reportedly sought a two week’s time to return to Chennai and surrender to the cops.
Star Tamil actor Simbu has also been a soft target in this infamous controversy for the last few weeks.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US