The entire country is engulfed in the Baahubali mania. Getting the film’s tickets for the first weekend seems to be a Herculean task in this mad rush. Meanwhile, the film will be premiering in Mumbai and several other places including overseas tonight.
Amid this hype and hoopla, Baahubali has surpassed yet another milestone. The film’s audio jukebox has touched a magical 20 million views on the music label Lahari’s official YouTube channel. Dandaalayyaa and Saaho Re Baahubali have been the most loved songs in the album composed by MM Keeravani.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry