The tall and gorgeous Anushka has been around for a while in the Telugu Film Industry. Though she is not a native Telugu speaker, she speaks very fluent Telugu and can easily pass for a ‘Telugu Ammayi’. So how did this Tulu speaking girl pick up Telugu so easily?
Anushka revealed the secret in a byte given to Eenadu newspaper today. ” When I came in to the Industry, I was a novice in all aspects. I had no knowledge of acting. I decided that to survive and progress in TFI, picking up the language is compulsory. So I started watching a lot of Telugu TV channels and programs. I picked up Telugu quite easily after that. In fact, watching local TV is the easiest way to pick up any language”, she was quoted as saying.
Anushka is currently busy with S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ and Gunasekhar’s ‘Rudrama Devi’.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film