A director normally takes many months to complete a full length feature film. Directors like Rajamouli and Shankar take more than a year for their ambitious films. But somehow, Ram Gopal Varma is managing to make and release multiple films at once.
Recently, his film ‘Ice Cream’ poster was launched. No one knows when this film was shot. Similarly, he made a film with Rajasekhar titled ‘Patta Pagalu’. This film was also launched without any fanfare or publicity. He has also made a film with Vishnu titled ‘Tension Tension’.
The question is, how is Ram Gopal Varma succeeding in making so many films at the same time. Is he even spending elementary amount of time on each project? That is the doubt on many people’s mind now. If RGV continues to make films at this pace without spending time or putting effort, his disastrous streak will continue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats BAN; All-time top 4 in the US
- Yes, I have anger issues: Naga Shaurya
- Two young beauties under consideration for Karthikeya sequel
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 26-01-2020
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition