Squid Game has emerged as Netflix’s most successful show till date. A total of over 132 million households across the globe have streamed at least two minutes of the show.
As per reports, Netflix has made around $900 million, which roughly converts to Rs 6700 crores through the viewership garnered by Squid Game.
No other series has garnered as much viewership as Squid Game did in a month from its premieres. It is the most successful show on Netflix by a fair margin.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral – Samantha continues to make heads turn
- Harsh reality- Telugu cinema losing back to back legends
- Bigg Boss 5 – Will Kajal get saved once again?
- Sam’s glimpse from Pushpa makes fans super thrilled
- Nagarjuna all set to lock this date for Bangarraju?
- RRR’s trailer release postponed?