When the film ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ was announced for Sankranthi, some seasoned trade pundits expressed reservations about the film’s chances. “Sankranthi is a time for mass entertainers and class films may not have a chance” , was the common comment heard at the time.
But SVSC has now proved them all wrong. The film has registered phenomenal collections and has set new benchmarks for Box Office performance in many areas. The strong support found in C centers for the movie came in as quite a surprise for many. SVSC’s fresh feel and the promise of being the first true Telugu multi-starrer in more than two decades worked wonders.
Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu acted together as brothers while Samantha and Anjali were seen as the heroines. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha were seen as the parents of Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu. Srikanth Addala is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Mickey J Meyer has composed the film’s music.
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience