When the film ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ was announced for Sankranthi, some seasoned trade pundits expressed reservations about the film’s chances. “Sankranthi is a time for mass entertainers and class films may not have a chance” , was the common comment heard at the time.
But SVSC has now proved them all wrong. The film has registered phenomenal collections and has set new benchmarks for Box Office performance in many areas. The strong support found in C centers for the movie came in as quite a surprise for many. SVSC’s fresh feel and the promise of being the first true Telugu multi-starrer in more than two decades worked wonders.
Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu acted together as brothers while Samantha and Anjali were seen as the heroines. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha were seen as the parents of Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu. Srikanth Addala is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Mickey J Meyer has composed the film’s music.
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’