Hrithik Roshan, who played the lead role in Yash Raj Film’s War, is all set to make a great deal of money post the film’s success. The film has entered the Rs 300 crores club and it’s estimated to make around Rs 310-320 crores from its theatrical run at the box-office, and already, it has become the highest grossing Hindi film of the film beating Uri and Kabir Singh.
Reports suggest that after Hrithik Roshan was signed to come onboard the film’s cast, he signed a profit-sharing deal with Yash Raj Films, and apparently, he’ll get a 40% cut from the film’s profits. Since the film’s budget and publicity cost YRF nearly Rs 170 crores, and the fact that the film is set to collect more than double the amount from the film’s theatrical business, satellite & digital rights, and other merchandise & licensing deals, reports suggest that Hrithik Roshan will make close to Rs 100 crores from this film alone.
Post the film’s success, YRF is planning to turn it into a franchise and Hrithik Roshan will continue playing his role in the next set of films too. Directed by Siddharth Anand, the film had Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff and Vaani Kapoor playing the lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career