Hrithik Roshan does a lot of charity that goes unnoticed most of the time. He is once again in the news now as he has helped a young ballet dancer to fulfill his big dream.
Going into detail, Kamal Singh, a 20-year old ballet dancer and a son of an e-rickshaw driver from Vikaspuri, Delhi was the first Indian dancer to get admission to the prestigious English National Ballet School of London, England.
But due to the shortage of funds, he was unable to procure his dream and turn it into reality. So, when Hrithik knew about this news, he silently donated 3 lakhs through his HRX films and shocked the dancer and his coach. Well, such good deeds, Hrithik is only getting prayers from his fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Ra trailer packs a punch
- Bigg Boss 4-Today’s nominations are going to be really interesting
- Latest OTT platform’s debut film gets a release date
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor