Hrithik Roshan starrer Super 30, a biopic on the life and work of mathematician Anand Kumar, has finally found a director. The film was initially being directed by Queen fame Vikas Bahl; however, when he was accused of sexual misconduct, the makers dropped him from the project altogether.
The film’s shoot was stalled for a long time, and Hrithik Roshan apparently refused to complete the film if Vikas Bahl was still associated with the project. The latest news is that the makers have got Kabir Khan, who directed films like Ek Tha Tiger and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, onboard to complete the film. So far, almost 90 per cent of the film has been completed and Kabir is expected to tie the loose ends and oversee the post production.
The film was slated for release in late January, but it is now going to be postponed. Mrunal Thakur is also playing a crucial role in this biopic.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion