We have already reported that Srimanthudu is going to be remade in Hindi after its huge success in Telugu. According to the latest grapevine, Hrithik has seen the film and is showing keen interest to play the lead in the remake.
Chance are that Koratala Siva will be directing the Hindi version as well. The Hindi rights are owned by Eros International and currently discussions about this project are currently on. A clear confirmation is yet to be received on this news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info in Bunny-Sukumar’s next
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy
- Rajini wraps up dubbing for Darbar
- Here’s when Allu Arjun will join Sukumar film’s shoot
- Veteran Bollywood diva Rekha’s wish to act in Telugu films