Young hero Krishna Madhav, relative of Superstar Mahesh Babu is making his debut in the romantic entertainer ‘Hrudayam Ekkadunnadi’. All the basic formalities have been completed, and the film is set to hit the screens on March 15th.
V I Anand is the director, and Pavan and Sanjay produce this film jointly on Kriti Media and Hema Creations. Newcomers Sanskriti and Anusha will be paired up opposite Krishna Madhav.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?