Young hero Krishna Madhav, relative of Superstar Mahesh Babu is making his debut in the romantic entertainer ‘Hrudayam Ekkadunnadi’. All the basic formalities have been completed, and the film is set to hit the screens on March 15th.
V I Anand is the director, and Pavan and Sanjay produce this film jointly on Kriti Media and Hema Creations. Newcomers Sanskriti and Anusha will be paired up opposite Krishna Madhav.
- Gopichand changes tracks for his next
- Case filed against Pawan Kalyan for inflammatory statements on Telangana
- Star heroine to remake Bollywood hit thriller in South?
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding