Young hero Krishna Madhav, relative of Superstar Mahesh Babu is making his debut in the romantic entertainer ‘Hrudayam Ekkadunnadi’. All the basic formalities have been completed, and the film is set to hit the screens on March 15th.
V I Anand is the director, and Pavan and Sanjay produce this film jointly on Kriti Media and Hema Creations. Newcomers Sanskriti and Anusha will be paired up opposite Krishna Madhav.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience