We are talking about Baby Annie, who plays Nagarjuna’s daughter in the movie ‘Rajanna’. Baby Annie has portrayed the character of Mallamma and she has been stealing people’s hearts with her terrific performance in the film. The variations she has shown in emotional scenes and the maturity with which she carried herself need to be seen to be believed.
Ace director Rajamouli, considered one of the finest judges of talent, has gone one step further and equated her with Savithri and Suryakantham. “Annie is the finest actor Telugu Film Industry has seen since Savithri Garu and Suryakantham Garu. We are proud of you Annie”, said Rajamouli on twitter. Many people who have seen the movie will agree with him.
Rajanna chronicles the lives of a heroic father and his equally capable daughter and the sacrifices they make for the good of their fellow villagers. Keeravani has composed the music for this movie and Vijayendra Prasad is the director. Akkineni Nagarjuna has portrayed the role of Rajanna. He has also produced the movie himself.
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love