Ace Hollywood director Christopher Nolan, who made the Dark Knight Trilogy is ready with his next film Interstellar, which would be hitting the screens on November 7th. The booking for this film has opened for Prasad’s IMAX, which is the only theater in the country that is playing the movie in that format. Nolan wants everyone to experience his movie in the 70mm IMAX film reel.
The movie has huge expectations due to some great visual graphics and the directorial prowess of Nolan. The movie which has been in the making from quite sometime has been getting some rave reviews from critics in the US. Within minutes of the booking being open in India tickets are being sold out and patrons are eagerly booking for further shows.
Articles that might interest you:
- After 7 years, Gopichand, Nayanthara’s Aaradugula Bullet gears up for release
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts