Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming film, ‘Lion’, will undergo the censor scrutiny this morning at 11 am. Balakrishna will be seen in a powerful CBI officer’s role and the film is expected to feature several thrilling action episodes. For the last few days, Nandamuri fans have been discussing nonstop about the action episodes which are said to be the major highlight of the film.
As per the buzz, the film’s interval episode in particular is expected to offer goose bumps to the fans and Balayya’s intense acting will surely enthrall his fans. ‘Lion’ is directed by debutant director Satya Deva and the film has Trisha and Radhika Apte romancing Balakrishna.
Rudrapati Ramanarao is the producer of ‘Lion’ and the film will be releasing on the 8th of May amidst huge euphoria.
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding