Naga Chaitanya’s latest release, ‘Dohchay’, is running successfully all over with increasing collections over the weekend. The actor is currently cherishing yet another success in his career before he moves on to his next film in Chandoo Mondeti’s direction. Even before Chandoo’s film could go on floors, Naga Chaitanya seems to be in talks for yet another film with a crazy combination.
Since yesterday, Akkineni fans and the social media circles are abuzz with the news that Naga Chaitanya will team up with Gautham Menon for his next. Earlier, the duo gave us a memorable film with ‘Ye Maya Chesave’. Interestingly, the film will be produced by popular writer turned producer Kona Venkat.
No official confirmation has been received yet in this regard but fans are highly excited to revisit Chay-Gautham’s association which created magic with ‘Ye Maya Chesave’.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts