Naga Chaitanya’s latest release, ‘Dohchay’, is running successfully all over with increasing collections over the weekend. The actor is currently cherishing yet another success in his career before he moves on to his next film in Chandoo Mondeti’s direction. Even before Chandoo’s film could go on floors, Naga Chaitanya seems to be in talks for yet another film with a crazy combination.
Since yesterday, Akkineni fans and the social media circles are abuzz with the news that Naga Chaitanya will team up with Gautham Menon for his next. Earlier, the duo gave us a memorable film with ‘Ye Maya Chesave’. Interestingly, the film will be produced by popular writer turned producer Kona Venkat.
No official confirmation has been received yet in this regard but fans are highly excited to revisit Chay-Gautham’s association which created magic with ‘Ye Maya Chesave’.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again