We all know what kind of hysteria Baahubali part one created in the US during its release time. The overseas distributors got some handsome profits and once again the same is going to happen now with part two gearing up for a mega release this Friday.
Special premiere shows have been planned all over and ticket rates in several regions of the US have been hiked to 40 dollars which will bring in some extra amounts at the box office.
As the magnum opus has been sold for an amount of close to 42 crores, distributors are quite confident that the film will rake in huge money because of the buzz it has created in the recent times.
On the other hand, NRI’s are also quite eager to watch the film and the tickets are being sold out at a rapid pace. Well, we need to see how much will the magnum opus collect this time around.
The NRI’s are also quite eager to watch the film as the tickets are being sold out at a rapid pace. Well, we need to see how much will the magnum opus collect this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya-Boyapati film to kick-start on this date
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan