Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s latest release, Supreme, turned out to be the biggest hit of his career. The film has collected more than 20 crore share worldwide and established Sai as the most bankable mass hero among the younger generation.
According to the latest update, the film’s producer Dil Raju hrs been flooded with fancy offers from Tamil filmmakers who are trying to acquire Supreme’s Tamil remake rights amidst a stiff competition. Director Anil Ravipudi’s clever mix of entertainment and an emotional plotline have been the unique selling points for the film.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?