Nikhil-Swathi starrer supernatural thriller ‘Karthikeya’ was a smash hit at the box office last year. The film’s spiritual theme mixed with logic, humor and suspense was given an overwhelming response by the audience. Made on a modest budget, the film went on to reap huge profits for its producers and the distributors. Noticing the potential
of the film, several Bollywood leading production houses are vying for the Hindi remake rights of the film.
As per the latest buzz, Ekta Kapoor of Balaji Films and Atul Agnihotri are the frontrunners for the Hindi rights and are not shying away from shelling out a bomb to grab the rights. However, the film’s producer Venkat Srinivas seems to be in no hurry to cash in on the craze.
Apparently, the producer is waiting for few more days to strike a profitable deal with the Hindi production houses.
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son