Keeping aside his political commitments, Pawan Kalyan is back under the arc lights to shoot for his much awaited actioner ‘Sardar Gabbar Singh’. Already the unit had wrapped up a couple of brief schedules in which some action sequences were shot. The team will now move to Pune to shoot for its next schedule.
Close sources to the unit revealed that noted distributors from various regions are already approaching the producer to grab the distribution rights of the film for a hefty sum. This itself reflects the craze for the film in the industry circles.
Directed by Bobby, the movie has gorgeous actress Kajal Aggarwal as the heroine. Sharrat Marar is producing the film in collaboration with Eros International. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the sound track for the film.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller