Keeping aside his political commitments, Pawan Kalyan is back under the arc lights to shoot for his much awaited actioner ‘Sardar Gabbar Singh’. Already the unit had wrapped up a couple of brief schedules in which some action sequences were shot. The team will now move to Pune to shoot for its next schedule.
Close sources to the unit revealed that noted distributors from various regions are already approaching the producer to grab the distribution rights of the film for a hefty sum. This itself reflects the craze for the film in the industry circles.
Directed by Bobby, the movie has gorgeous actress Kajal Aggarwal as the heroine. Sharrat Marar is producing the film in collaboration with Eros International. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the sound track for the film.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race