Regina might have become choosy about her films in Telugu, but her career in Tamil cinema is going great guns. For the past few months, the actress has been flooded with quite a few offers and in 2017 alone, she has as many as seven Tamil films slated for release.
Among the seven films, Regina has worked with the likes of Selvaraghavan-SJ Surya in Nenjam Marappathillai, Sundeep Kishan in Maanagaram, Rana’s bilingual war drama, and few other films with Udhaynidhi Stalin and Vishnu.
In Telugu, she’ll soon be seen in Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram and recently, she signed Nara Rohit’s upcoming film in Pavan Mallela’s direction. All in all, it looks like 2017 is going to be quite a busy year for Regina.
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit