The highly-anticipated teaser of Super Star Rajinikanth’s upcoming gangster drama, Kaala, was supposed to be released today morning at 10 am. But in a major jolt to the film’s unit, an unfinished teaser of 1 min 15 seconds duration has been leaked on social media by unknown miscreants.
While the teasers published illegally on YouTube are removed already, netizens are busy sharing the teaser on Twitter and Facebook platforms. The makers are expected to take evasive action to control any further damage. Needless to say, Rajini fans are deeply upset with the shocking developments.
This is not the first time that Kaala’s promotional material was leaked online before the official release. The film’s first look posters and on-location stills were also leaked much to the makers annoyance.
Kaala is slated for April 27 release. Kabali fame Pa Ranjith has directed the movie. Rajini’s son-in-law and actor Dhanush has produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram
- Naveen Polishetty is in talks for 4 projects
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem