After the success of Gautamiputra Satakarni, Krish though that it would be great if he makes yet another period film. So, he made plans accordingly and decided to narrate the story of Jhansi Rani and prepared ground for the film.
Luckily, his project found shape through the story of Vijendra Prasad and then Krish narrated the script to Kangana and the rest they say is history. The film was launched in a huge way yesterday and the makers have already announced that the film will be released in April 2018.
The news now is that Zee Network is behind this project and they are ready to shell out some big bucks for this film. After seeing the success of Baahubali, Bollywood production houses have great belief on south directors and have given full freedom to Krish.
So, one can expect some great visuals and emotions in this film which has Kangana in the central role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabir Singh’s massive 1st Sunday record beaten
- Sharwa ‘confused’ with response for Ranarangam
- Rakul Preet goes on a vacation
- Billa director back with webseries?
- Bollywood actress calls shooting with Prabhas a ‘surreal experience’
- Evaru duo to team up again?