Mahesh Babu is a huge star and every film of his is awaited eagerly. Naturally, there is a lot of pressure on Mahesh to deliver with each film but sadly, he disappointed everyone with his last outing Brahmotsavam.
In order to score a hit, he teamed up with Murugadoss for Spyder. As Murugadoss is known for delivering huge hits, the makers have also spent a lot on Spyder which is a spy drama.
This automatically led to a staggering pre-release business of 150 crores and right away put pressure on the star hero. Mahesh should now single handedly carry the film’s burden on his shoulders and even promote it heavily so that the returns would be maximum.
Will he manage to score a hit and get back on top in Tollywood, we need to wait and see.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film