Liger starring the youth sensation Vijay Deverakonda is up for a grand multi-lingual release on 25th August. The movie team of late has been promoting the film rigorously in North India. They are making sure everything is perfect to make the movie a grand success.
Now the makers have planned a huge promotional campaign where they will be meeting the fans all over the country. It begins on 11th August at Pune and ends at Varanasi on 23rd. In AP and Telangana they will be covering the cities Hyderabad, Warangal, and Guntur.
Ananya Panday is the female lead. Ramya Krishna and Mike Tyson played crucial roles. Helmed by path-breaking director Puri Jagannadh, the film is produced by Apoorva Mehta, Karan Johar, Charmee Kaur, and Puri himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu family’s big aim with Allu Studios
- Young beauty lying low without offers
- Acharya- Social media wants Koratala’s response on Chiru’s comments?
- Nagarjuna reveals why The Ghost and Godfather will be big hits
- Talk- Krithi Shetty in no hurry to sign films
- Allu Arjun busy shooting for an Ad with star director