We already reported that PVP’s Picture House Media Pvt Ltd. had initiated civil and criminal proceedings against Shruti Haasan for pulling herself out in the last minute from the Nagarjuna-Karthi starrer in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction. Several rounds of hearings took place in the court and both the parties fought their cases hard.
Finally, relief has come in for Shruti Haasan when the Tamil Film Producer’s Council and South India film Artists Association intervened to solve the issue. Obliging their requests, the Picture House Media Pvt Ltd. has withdrawn its case on the actress, only to respect the associations’ heads and to maintain cordial relationship with the film industry.
However, the production house stood firm on its statement which said that the actors should respect the agreements they sign on before accepting any film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Pre-look of Sharwa’s next draws interest to first look
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Aladdin – Visually Impressive
- Akhil’s fourth film launched formally
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero