Superstar Mahesh Babu and star Tamil director AR Murugadoss are all set to offer a grand treat to their fans in three weeks. The duo’s high budget spy thriller, Spyder, is hitting the screens on September 27 in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Arabic languages.
Until today, Spyder was facing a huge competition from rising Tamil star Sivakarthikeyan and Nayanthara’s Velaikkaran, which was slated for release on September 29. But in a major relief to Spyder’s team, the makers of Velaikkaran today announced that their film has been postponed to December 22nd.
Needless to say that having a solo release will boost Spyder’s box-office prospects across Tamil Nadu and Kerala to a great deal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues
- I’m alright: Super Star dispels injury rumors
- Young hero keen to write scripts for other heroes
- Former heroine to play Gopichand’s sister
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?