The Telugu film stars’ #ManaMadrasKosam fundraiser which took place at a popular mall in Hyderabad yesterday evening ended abruptly amidst a huge ruckus. Over enthusiastic fans ignored security measures and tried to approach their favorite stars to take selfies and autographs in huge numbers, which eventually led to a stampede like situation.
Even the bouncers’ efforts in safeguarding the stars were in vain and this prompted the stars to end the event abruptly. The stars also had to cancel the #ManaMadrasKosam events at two other malls citing safety reasons.
Stars like Kajal Aggarwal, Rana Daggubati, Nani, Allari Naresh, Lakshmi Manchu, Nikhil etc took part in the fundraiser and appealed to their fans to generously contribute towards the relief and rehabilitation of the Chennai flood victims.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years