Unlike most Telugu films that are shot abroad without erecting any set, the makers of NTR’s upcoming film erected a huge office set worth 60 lakhs inside the office of the Authority Head Quarters in London. Crucial interval episodes will be shot in this set. The film’s art director Ravindar took help from the London Film Union to erect the set.
Tentatively titled Maa Nannaku Prematho, the film is touted to be an action drama with ample doses of father-son sentiment. Director Sukumar will be showing NTR in a never seen before character and NTR’s looks have already become a rage among his fans.
Rakul Preet is the film’s heroine and senior producer BVSN Prasad is producing this high budget entertainer.
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?