The countdown for India’s biggest motion picture has begun as Baahubali is gearing up for a mammoth release next week. The festivity has kick started and fans are eagerly waiting for theatres to open their advance bookings.
Several fans have planned their own benefit shows on the 9th of July, and tickets rates have been soaring high. Several reports reveal that the tickets are being sold at a price of nearly 4000 rupees.
A number of early night shows are being planned all over the two Telugu states and police permissions are being sought from the authorities. It will not be a surprise if all the tickets will be sold out for days after the release.
Probably, this is the first time that a Telugu film is seeing such craze among fans from every age group. Let’s hope that the film lives up to its expectations and gives movie lovers a reason to rejoice.
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu