Yesteryear star diva Sridevi is making her silver screen comeback after 5 long years with an intense emotional thriller titled MOM. The film is having a humongous release today, the day when Sridevi gave her first shot as a child artiste nearly 5 decades ago.
Sridevi is a star heroine with a pan-Indian fanbase. To cash in on her craze, the makers are releasing the movie in a whopping 1,806 screens across the world. This is by far the biggest ever release for a senior heroine.
MOM is being released in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam simultaneously. While the film will be hitting as many as 1,260 screens in Hindi, the Telugu version will be released in 36 screens and the Tamil and Malayalam versions got 27 screens each.
In overseas, MOM is releasing in 456 screens. Considering the positive buzz after the early premieres, MOM is expected to collect huge in its opening weekend. Produced by Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor, MOM is directed by Ravi Udyawar.
- Bollywood star to bounce back with Sai-Kajal’s Sita
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu