The regular shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film, Dictator is nearing its completion. Meanwhile, sources close to the unit reveal that the first half will be quite humorous and entertain the audience big time.
Sources also reveal that writers Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have added enough elements to attract the family audience. Directed by Sriwaas, this film has Anjali and Sonal Chauhan as the female leads.
Eros International is producing the film in association with Vedaashwa Creations. SS Thaman is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed filmmaker ready with scripts for sequels to his 3 cult hits
- Vakeel Saab to resume shooting from this month?
- Balayya’s heartfelt Eid wishes to Muslim brothers
- Lavanya Tripathi, Kartikeya’s unique way to utilize their free time in lockdown
- Casting couch is common in every field, says Bigg Boss girl
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)