A few days back, Allu Arjun’s debut Tamil film was launched in Chennai. The project has created a lot of buzz and a hunt for the heroine of the film is currently on. Many names are being considered for the heroine’s role and Keerthi Suresh’s name, in particular, is being heard a lot.
Touted to be an action entertainer, this film will showcase Bunny in a superb way. As the stylish star has become a top notch star now, the makers also want a known face as the heroine of the film.
The yet untitled film is directed by Linguswamy and will go on floors in 2017.
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title
- Chiranjeevi’s granddaughter gets a cute name