Sharwanand’s last film Padi Padi Leche Manasu was a big flop at the box office and did not make much money. That has not stopped Sharwa from taking up challenging roles.
He will be seen in the remake of 96 which also has Samantha as the female lead. The film will kick start its shoot in the month of March and now, the makers have announced a casting call for an actor who will play young Sharwa in the film.
Prem Kumar, who made the original is directing this film which is being produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surprising success of Dear Comrade’s Hindi version
- Is this the title of Prabhas’ next?
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee honors Allu Aravind
- Ram Charan teases Varun Tej
- Samantha gets emotional after wrapping up Family Man Season 2
- Date postponement of RRR is not a rumour!