Sharwanand’s last film Padi Padi Leche Manasu was a big flop at the box office and did not make much money. That has not stopped Sharwa from taking up challenging roles.
He will be seen in the remake of 96 which also has Samantha as the female lead. The film will kick start its shoot in the month of March and now, the makers have announced a casting call for an actor who will play young Sharwa in the film.
Prem Kumar, who made the original is directing this film which is being produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa