In his latest media interaction, Avasarala revealed that unlike the film’s original version, the Telugu version will be more linear instead of the original version’s back and forth narrative, only to enable the movie reach out to more people in all the centres.
This film is being directed by Naveen Medaram and it stars Mishti, Supriya and Tejaswi.
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s grand premiere at AMB Cinemas
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a tentative release date
- Thriller for this comedy hero?
- Young Mega hero keen on Gully Boy remake?
- Kaushal donates to Pulwama Terror Attack victim families